Don't forget...

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my new craft blog! http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

5.11.2009

I Think it's Safe to Say That I Suck at Blogging

I do, however, have a lame excuse in attempts to cover up my horrible blogging skills. I was way too busy before to even thinking about blogging, and now I have nothing to do and therefore have nothing interesting to report in blog! It's true, my life is horribly boring with no job and no school.

Oh! There is one exciting thing, we're moving!! :) To University Village, it's BYU-Idaho owned so it's kept up pretty well, and untilities is included in the rent, which makes me so happy. It's very close to campus, a huge plus because when I student teach in the fall, David will be able to walk to school so I can have the car. (Oh yes, I got my student teaching placement! :) Central Elementary School in Sugar City, Idaho. First grade, YIKES!!!) It's really exciting to be moving. I'm not too thrilled to lose our washing machine, but moving away from our horrible neighbors upstairs is worth it I think. David's mom and sister will be here to help us move, which is greatly needed. With David in school, there's no way I can move our entire apartment by myself! Plus, it'll be great to see them, since I can't ever see my family, seeing his kinda makes up for it. :) But I'm excited to move nonetheless. :)

I apologize for my lack of interesting life events, would another boring survey make up for it?? This was way fun. I tried to choose songs whose titles fit the question the best, if everyone knew all the Fall Out Boy songs I did, the answers would be very different. :)

Try It...it's Tricky!Using only song titles from one artist, cleverly answer these questions.
Pick a band/artist: Fall Out Boy
1. Are you male or female: XO
2. Describe yourself: Short, Fast, and Loud
3. How you feel about yourself: Sugar, We're Going Down
4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: It's Hard to Say "I Do" When I Don't
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: 7 Minutes in Heaven
6. Describe your current location: Calm Before the Storm
7. Describe where you want to be: Moving Pictures
8. Your best friend is: Golden
9. Your favorite color is: Pretty in Punk
10. You know that: Hum Hallelujah
11. What’s the weather like: Hand of God
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? Grand Theft Autumn
13. What is life to you: Bang the Doldrums
14. What is the best advice you have to give: Fame > Infamy
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Dance, Dance

No comments: