Halloween is undoubtedly my most favorite holiday. It's pretty much perfect in my eyes. Why? Here, let me show you!
1. FREE CANDY!!!
2. Playing dress up! (and making the costumes)
3. Being scared and scaring people
4. Tons of parties/carnivals/other ways to celebrate
5. Cooking food to look like scary things
6. Doesn't really have significant religious ties so everyone can celebrate it
7. Haunted houses
8. Carving pumpkins
9. Fun with makeup
10. Scary movies
11. Fun decorations
12. Ghost stories
1. Don't get school off
Hmmm, yes I do believe I've made my point. :D I'm going to be Princess Peach this year! David will be my Mario, and my little brother, Jordan, is going to be Yoshi. A pretty good team, I would say. We're going to try to make "cars" for us so we can me in Mario Kart, but either way, they will be awesome costumes. Pictures to come! Once I finish it...good thing I'm done with classes before 9 tomorrow. :D Then I have all day to get ready! Ooooo I love Halloween. :D
P.S. 50 more days. :D :D :D