Don't forget...

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my new craft blog! http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

10.07.2010

Free Salad

Did you know that Red Robin so generously gives away free salads?

...

Ok. Not really. But let me explain!

This was my delicious lunch from Red Robin. Notice the garnish. They called that GARNISH!! That is an entire, ginormous lettuce leaf! It's bigger than the entire bowl of soup! After laughing and gawking at it a little bit, I decided to turn it into a salad!

I tore up that leaf.

Drizzled some dressing (it kinda spilled...)

 Added a little bit of the filling of my wrap and had me a delicious side salad! That's so sweet of Red Robin, to give away free salads. :)

David didn't get a free salad, but he enjoyed his classic American meal. :)

No comments: