Don't forget...

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my new craft blog! http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

4.12.2010

A few more projects

These are a few more projects that I finished and got lost in the house when I made my original run through. Let me know what you think! And don't worry, I won't be constantly bombarding the blogging world with so many projects in one post, I just had to bring everyone up to speed!


A reversible apron (the other side is the pink plaid with the star material as the pockets) I used an apron I had as a pattern.

A ruffly cardigan from an old (well, brand new actually) long sleeved shirt. (From Shannon Makes Stuff)


Flower Bracelet (From Rubber Punkin)

Grocery Bag holder (That I LOVE!! From Make it and Love it)



"EAT" blocks. This was one of my first projects and was actually just an experiment, but I like the way it turned out. :)

No comments: