Don't forget...

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my new craft blog! http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

5.03.2010

Julie and Julia

I really, really like the movie Julie and Julia. I find it to be very inspiring to have a goal like that! (To those of you who aren't familiar with the movie/book, it's about a woman who cooks her way through Julia Child's 524 recipe cookbook in a year.) It makes me want to have a goal like that! Something to keep me on my toes, something to occupy my time and energy, and something to work towards. I really would like to do something like that, but my life is so uncertain right now. I'm moving 2,200 miles across the country in the next couple of months, hopefully (note the keyword is "hopefully") starting my teaching career, and the hubs with his internship is so uncertain I just don't want to take on a project so large. Yeah, I know...excuses, excuses. We'll see. Maybe I'll take on some kind of challenge.

Either way, I recommend the movie. It's cute.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Where and when are you guys moving? And I've seen previews of the movie, but I haven't actually seen it. I'll have to get it from Redbox or something.

Amie said...

We're moving back to Maryland at the end of the semester. Both of our parents live there and we want to be close to family. :)