Don't forget...

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my new craft blog! http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

9.03.2010

And the winner is....

....ok. It was pretty much a tie. The entire time I've had this poll up and been asking for help making the decision, each outcome took turns being in the lead! In the end, keeping it all here won by only one vote, and I thought one vote was just not enough to make this decision. So I decided to compromise. I would like to introduce you to....



Kitty Cats and Airplanes! (Click the button and it will take you directly to my new blog. :) With such a close tie I decided to try and do both things. This new blog will be primarily for crafts, with a little bit of family life sprinkled in. This blog will be mostly family with a little bit of crafts. So that means...

  1. If you are more interested in the crafts I am making, head on over to Kitty Cats and Airplanes and start following!
  2. If you are more interested in my family life, stick around, they'll be plenty more. :)

No comments: