Don't forget...

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out my new craft blog! http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

6.08.2010

Alone for the week

Early, early this morning this morning I said farewell to the hubs for the week. He's headed to D.C. on an expedition to find an internship and he'll be gone until Saturday, I miss him already. :( It's a really good opportunity for him though, he's got TONS of interviews lined up with some of the top accounting firms in the country (three of the "Big Four!") and the prospects are really high. He even has one of those all day interviews lined up where they take interviewees (is that a word?) out to lunch! I'm really excited for him, he's so motivated to get a good internship and I have a feeling he's going to come home with a great one. :) And lucky him, he's also going to get to see our families! We are so blessed to have both of our families live so close to each other.

I really admire all you army wives and other wives that have husbands who are gone for extended periods of time. What's the secret? I'm having a hard time with it, we don't have kids, or a pet, and since school is out for the summer I don't have a job either (working on that though). I'm just home all the time, with nothing to do. I guess that makes it worse, keeping busy has always helped when we've been apart in the past. Still, I can't wait for him to come home. Four more days!

A picture from his website. He's just so handsome all dressed up!

No comments: